Quick Friday update
Hi, all -
Things are going very well at camp. The student teachers are doing a great job with the campers. Heartwarming to see. So excited for today's (Friday's) closing program; the songs will be tearjerkers, especially with the combined voices for the first time.
Unfortunately I am once again having issues accessing the blog from my laptop. I will post updates when I get access again, likely over the weekend sometime. Failing that I will send shorter updates from my phone.
All is well,
Clay
Things are going very well at camp. The student teachers are doing a great job with the campers. Heartwarming to see. So excited for today's (Friday's) closing program; the songs will be tearjerkers, especially with the combined voices for the first time.
Unfortunately I am once again having issues accessing the blog from my laptop. I will post updates when I get access again, likely over the weekend sometime. Failing that I will send shorter updates from my phone.
All is well,
Clay
Comments
Post a Comment